Twitter Lists can be a fantastic free source of content discovery. Converting Twitter Lists into RSS Feeds makes them even more valuable, using the RSS feed to send Tweets or the content shared in the Tweets straight to your favourite RSS reader or marketing tools.
Free Twitter List RSS Feed Generator
To help you get the most out of Twitter Lists we have created a free Twitter List RSS Generator, that you can use to convert your Twitter Lists into RSS Feeds.
You can access it here;
Converting Twitter Lists to RSS Feeds
Here is a step by step to convert any Public Twitter List into an RSS Feed;
1. Copy the Twitter List URL
To convert a Twitter List to an RSS Feed, first you need to copy the URL of the Twitter List;
The generator will only accept public Twitter Lists, not Twitter Profiles or Searches, or private Twitter lists.
2. Paste the Twitter List URL into the Generator
Once you have copied the Twitter List URL, paste it into the input box in the Twitter List Generator;
3. Click Generate
You will get the option of two outputs;
- RSS Feed of every Tweet shared by this list. This is an RSS Feed of all of the Tweets, in the form of Tweets. This feed would be best to be used with an RSS reader, or any other tool that you want to send all of the Tweets from the list to.
- RSS Feed of web links shared in the Tweets by this list. This is an RSS Feed of any web content that has been shared in the Tweets by the Twitter list. This feed would be best to use with marketing tools that accept RSS, so you can send all of the content being shared to that tool.
Getting the most out of your Twitter List RSS Feed
There are lots of uses for your Twitter List RSS Feed. We've created an extensive guide to help you get the most out of Twitter Lists and the RSS Feed Generator. Read more here, including 12 powerful tools to use it with.
Creating Email Newsletters and Web Roundups from Twitter Lists
You can easily add the Twitter List RSS Feed URL to your content library in Publicate, so that all of the content shared by the twitter list is automatically added to your library. Ready for you to use to create email newsletters and web roundups.
To add the RSS Feed URL to your library just paste the generated URL into the Publicate RSS integration. For more information on how to do that you can read more here.
You have a couple of options when saving web links and URL's to your Content Library on Publicate, ensuring you always have the content you need when it comes to creating your curated newsletters and web roundups.
- Copy and paste any web link or URL, including Google Drive and Dropbox links
- Drag URL's and web links from any browser tab to Publicate to add it to your library or directly to a Publication
- Install the Chrome Browser Extension to save content as you browse the web with one click
- Connect one of the content sources to automatically add content to your library from your favourite tools
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).