With our easy to manage Content list you can:
- create your own folders to organize your content
- organize multiple pieces of content into a folder at once
- check what hasn't been organized yet
- get an overview of all of your content
Creating new folders and organizing multiple pieces of content at once
- To see all folders, create new ones and/or sort your overall content click on the folder icon at the top of the Content list.
2. From the folder menu below, click on ' + New Folder ':
3. To rename the new folder, click on it to open it, then double click on 'Unnamed' to edit it:
4. To add multiple pieces of content to your folder at once, simply select the items you need by ticking the box in the top left corner of each (if you had just created the folder click on ' All ' to come back to your Content list first):
5. Then drag your selection to your folder, when it highlights in grey you can drop the items:
Using the sorting folders
If you haven't already, click on the folder icon at the top of the Content list, then you can either:
- select 'Unfiled' to see all items that have not been added to a folder yet
- select 'All' to get an overview of all of your content organized and un-organized
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right.