Sending newsletters via Outlook is now easier than ever! Download our add-in and follow the instructions below to access all your newsletters directly from Outlook. This add-in only works with Windows Outlook versions 2013 onwards.
1. Open the file you've just downloaded and run setup.exe.
2. If you see the 'Windows protected your PC' window pop up, click on 'More info' then 'Run anyway'.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to continue installing the add-in.
4. Once installed, open a new message in Outlook, then click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select ' Import Publication ' as per below. The first time you do so, you will be asked to login using your Publicate login details.
5. Once logged in, you will see a list of all your newsletters every time you click on the 'Import Publication' button. Once you select the one to use, click ' Add publication ' Also if you want to access Publications from a Team Workspace vs our Personal Workspace you can change the settings at the top.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right.