Sending a Publication as an email is super simple, and works in all email service providers. It's as easy as Copying the Email to Clipboard and pasting it into the body of an email.
Email Service Providers that work with Publicate
We haven't found one that doesn't work yet, but here are a list of ones that customers are already using;
- Gmail, Inbox, Mac Mail, Outlook, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail
- Mailchimp, Hubspot, Mailjet, Aweber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Convert Kit, Mailer Lite, Intercom
Copy & Paste
Once you have created an Email Publication, just click on the 'Publish' button and click the 'Copy Email to Clipboard'
Then open the Email Service Provider you would like to send the email from, and paste the code into the body of the email. (This example is Gmail, but it works in any email client)
One Click Publish With Our Integrations
We have direct integrations with Gmail and Mailchimp, so you can send the Publication to the service ready to send out with just one click.
To connect an integration just click on Settings and choose the integration you would like to connect.
We plan to integrate with many more services, please do suggest which ones you would like to see next.
It's not working for me, trouble shooting
- Check that you are using an Email Publication HTML code and not a Web Publication HTML code, the codes are very different. Email is Orange, Web is Blue.
- It's not working; make sure you are pasting the code into a HTML or code element, look for HTML or <> in the WYSIWYG editor options
- If you have rendering issues, please get in touch so that we can trouble shoot and fix them for you
Sending a Publication as an email in your favourite Email Service Provider is as simple as copy and paste.
- Copy and paste the Email Publication Code into the body of an email in any email service provider
- Works with all major email service providers
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).