There are a few different ways to view your Publication Analytics.
1. Go to your Publications and click on the Analytics icon shown on your Publication preview.
2. Open your Publication and click on the Analytics icon next to your Publication title.
3. On the Analytics Dashboard, scroll down to see a list of your popular Publications. Click on the one you would like to see the Analytics of.
Understanding Single Publication Analytics
Depending on how you send your newsletter you will have access to different Analytics either:
- The General Analytics as per below:
'Opens' means the amount of times the Publication was opened.
'Clicks' refers to the amount of times the content in the Publication was clicked.
'Clicks Per Open' shows you the amount of clicks your Publication received per open.
'Publication Shares' is the amount of times your Publication was shared.
'Content Shares' is the amount of times content from your Publication was shared.
- Or Advanced Analytics with Unique rates if you sent your newsletter via Outlook Desktop app using our Outlook Add-in
Thanks to Unique data, you can easily compare Open (number of views) and Unique (numbers of recipients) as well as Clicks (Total number of clicks) and Unique clicks (total clicks that were done by single recipients) :
In addition to providing you with Unique data, our Outlook Add-in saves time by allowing you to pick the newsletter to send directly from your Outlook email draft saving so if you'd like to switch to using it click here to see how to install and use it.
How Is Your Publication Performing Against The Average?
The Change from Average section shows you how your Publication is performing against the Average.
The graph gives you a visual idea of opens, clicks and shares over time.
Find Out Which Content In Your Publication Is Proving To Be Most Popular
Team Plan and Business Plan users, get to see the click location and the heat map.
Check where your newsletter and any content was shared on social media
Understand where your readers are from by looking at the location map and what devices they use.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.