Here's how to send a mobile responsive newsletter through Gmail or Outlook.
Send email in a mobile responsive format is important. On average 61% of emails are opened on mobile devices.
In this help article we will show you how to send Mobile Responsive Email in Gmail and Outlook.
1. How To Send Mobile Responsive Email in Gmail
In order to send mobile responsive newsletters in Gmail you will first need to install the native Publicate browser extension.
To install the browser extension just click on the button for your browser below;
Once installed, here is how to use the the extension
- Log into your Gmail account and click on Compose
2. In the New Message window, you will see the Publicate button next to your usual Send button.
3. Once you click on Insert Publication (assuming you have authorised Publicate) you will see a list of all your newsletters. Click on the one you would like to add and it's ready to send! It really is that simple!
For further guidance on how to install and use the extension please see this article here. (need hyperlink)
2. How To Send Mobile Responsive Email in Outlook
In order to send Mobile Responsive Email from Outlook you will first need to Download and install our Outlook add-in. If you haven't installed it already you can do so by clicking on the button below;
Note: The add-in is only available for Windows Outlook 2013 and 2016.
Once installed, here is how to use the the Outlook Add-in
1. Once you have installed the add-in, open Outlook and compose a new email.
2. In the new email window, you will see a button in your toolbar called Import Publication. Click on that button and sign in to your Publicate account. Once signed in you will now see a list of your newsletters. Select the one you would like to use and click on Add Publication. Your newsletter is now ready to send!
3. Once you have selected the newsletter it will be in your compose window and ready to send.
For further guidance on how to install and use the Outlook Add-in please see this article here.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right.