Using Publicate with Gmail couldn't be easier with our add-in. Here are some easy to follow steps to guide you through the process.
Instructions to install the Publicate app
Go to the Publicate Gmail App in the Google Market Place. Here is a quick link;
2. Click on the install button to install the Publicate App to your Gmail account.
3. You will need to select which Google account to install the application to (if you have multiple), or if not signed in, it will prompt you to sign in.
NOTE: Make sure you install the Publicate App to the GMail account that you want to use with Publicate.
4. Once installed, go to your Gmail account and click on Compose.
5. You will see a small orange Publicate logo appear in the bottom right hand corner of the compose box.
6. Click on the Publicate logo and it will prompt you to log in to your Publicate account.
7. Once you have connected Publicate, then click on the Publicate logo again to select the Publication you would like to send through GMail.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.