With the Twitter integration you can now automatically add anything that you Tweet or Favourite on Twitter, straight to your content library.
Once you connect Twitter to your content library you will have lots of great content ready for you to use whenever you are creating newsletters or weekly roundups.
First if you don't already have an account with Publicate, you will need to set one up here, just click here to get started (no signup required).
How To Connect Twitter to your content library
1. Log in to Publicate, and click on the Connect button in your Content Library
2. Click ‘Connect’ on the Twitter option
3. Authorise Twitter To Connect To Publicate
4. Choose What You Would Like To Automatically Import To Your Library
5. You will then see content from Twitter automatically appear in your library.
If you don't see content adding automatically just give it a little bit of time to start processing all of the Tweets. It could take a minute or two.
Connecting your Twitter account to your content library means that you will always have fresh Tweets to add to your email newsletters and weekly web roundups.
Connect your Twitter account directly to your content library
Choose to import anything that you Tweet, or Like
Automatically adds anything you Tweet or Like once connected
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).