In this article you'll learn how to update the billing information that show on your invoices, and where you can find and download all previous invoices.
Finding Previous Invoices
All of your invoices will be automatically emailed to the email address set in the billing information on your account, but if you want to view them online in Publicate just follow these few steps.
1. Click on the Hamburger Menu in the top right of your workspace;
2. Click on Your Account Settings;
3. Scroll down to find Previous Invoices;
Once here you can view a list of all of your previous invoices. To view an invoice just click on the one you want to see, and it will open in a new tab.
Downloading Previous Invoices as a PDF
All of your previous invoices can easily be downloaded as a PDF. Heres how;
1. Click on the download button next to any invoice in the list that you want to download; (see above for how to find this list of invoices)
2. Open the invoice and scroll down to find the "Download as PDF" button;
Updating The Billing Information On Your Invoices
Many financial departments require specific billing information to be shown on the invoices. We've made it easy for you to edit this information exactly as you need. Here's how;
1. Follow the previous steps to open Your Account Settings
2. Scroll down until you see Invoice Billing Information;
3. Edit the Billing details with all of the required billing information
- Ensure your invoices have all of the required billing information that finance needs.
- Download any invoices as a PDF
- View all of your invoices from one location
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right.