New to Publicate? Create newsletters from content your team is sharing on Slack;
Connecting Slack to Publicate
It only takes a minute to connect Slack as a content source with Publicate. Once integrated any links shared on your connected Slack Channel(s) will automatically be added to your Content Library in Publicate. Ready for you to add to your newsletters and web roundups.
First you will need to create an account with Publicate, just click here to get set up (no signup required)
How To Connect Slack
1. Log in to Publicate, and click on the Connect button in your Content Library
2. Click ‘Connect’ on the Slack option.
3. Authorise Publicate to connect to your Slack account.
(Don’t worry, we don’t see any messages that you write, we only pull in the URL’s of content that has been shared in the connected channel)
4. Select the Slack Channel you want to connect to your Content Library.
(To keep your Content Library relevant, you may want to consider creating a specific channel like “Newsletter”, that all the content gets shared to)
5. You will then see any URL’s added to that Slack Channel appear in your
Content Library. Ready to be used in your email newsletters and web roundups.
Slack brings all your team communication together in one place. The Publicate Slack integration ensures that all of the content you need to create your email newsletters and web roundups, is automatically in your Content Library when you need it.
- Connect any Slack Channel to Publicate
- Automatically adds any URL that you share in the connected Slack Channel to your Publicate Content Library
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).