This article will show you how to;
1. How to install the Chrome browser extension.
2. How to save content to your content library using the extension.
3. How to use the extension to send mobile responsive newsletters from Gmail and Outlook.
1. How to install Chrome extension
1. If you haven't already done so, click on the Install Chrome Extension button above and it will take you to the Chrome Web Store.
2. Click on the Add to Chrome button and Add Extension on the next pop up window. This will automatically download and add the extension to your browser.
3. You will now see our logo in your browser extension list. Open a new tab and log in to your Publicate account.
4. The first time you click on the Publicate extension, you will be asked to give the Publicate Browser Extension permission. Click on Accept to continue.
5. Your Publicate browser extension will now be ready to use!
2. How to save content to your content library using the extension
To save content from the web to your content library, just click on the Publicate logo in your browser, add tags if needed and click Apply.
3. How to send mobile responsive newsletters from Gmail and Outlook
To send mobile responsive newsletters from Gmail or Outlook.com, just click on Compose (in Gmail) or New Message (in Outlook.com).
2. You should now see a new button next to your usual Send button, called Insert Publication.
3. Click on the button to view the newsletters in your library. To select a newsletter to send, just click on the relevant preview image.
4. Once added, your newsletter is ready to send!
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at email@example.com, or use the chat window on the right.