Did you know? You can not only save content to your content library using the browser extension, but you can also send responsive email newsletters via Gmail! Follow this guide to install your browser extension.
Once you have clicked on the install button, click on the Add to Chrome button and Add Extension on the next pop up window. This will automatically download and add the extension to your browser.
2. Log into your Gmail account and click on compose message.
3. You should now see a new button next to your usual Send button, called Insert Publication.
4. Open a new tab on your Chrome browser and sign in to your Publicate account. Once signed in, go back to your Gmail tab, click on Insert Publication and Accept.
6. Now you can see all of the newsletters in your library. To select a newsletter to send just click on the relevant preview image.
7. Once added, your newsletter is ready to send!
1. Click on the Download button above follow the instructions to download and install the Safari extension. Click here for a helpful guide.
2. To send mobile responsive newsletters from Gmail, click on Compose.
3. You should now see a new button next to your usual Send button, called Insert Publication. If you get a pop up window asking for permission at this point, click Accept to continue.
4. Click on the button to view the newsletters in your library. To select a newsletter to send, just click on the relevant preview image.
5. Once added, your newsletter is ready to send!
Not using Chrome or Safari?
If you are not using Chrome or Safari, don't worry. We have a back-up solution! You can download our Gmail Add-in instead, to send your newsletters. Although, unfortunately it isn't mobile responsive and we highly recommend using one of the browser extensions instead.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.