Here's how you can save yourself some time by saving Brand Styles in Publications.
NOTE: This feature is only available on the Team and Business Plans - find out more here
1. Log into your Publicate account and go to your Publication.
2. Select the Brand Style you would like to save. In this case, we've chosen the Title of our Publication.
3. Once you've finished customising the Title, click the Save brand style checkbox and click Apply.
4. Now go to your Publication and add a Title. This will bring up the Editing Title pop-up window and automatically select your saved Brand Style.
5. If you have more than one saved Brand Styles, click on the drop down arrow to see the list, and select the one you want to use.
6. Click Apply to exit.
7. All Brand Styles are saved in your Brand Kit. To access them, just click on Brand Kit and scroll down to Brand Styles. You can save Titles, Dividers, Social Follow, Buttons and Social Share.
8. If you have multiple Brand Styles, you can set one as default and delete any that you no longer wish to keep.
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.