Adding a Title
Adding a Title to a Publication is easy, just click on 'Add new row' and the 'Add a title...' button.
Using a Title
Titles can be used as big main titles, or as smaller sub titles, enabling you to create sections within your Publication and break information up.
Editing a Title
Once you have added a title to a Publication you can fully customise the appearance of the title with the edit options.
Editing The Text
You can edit;
- Font, Font Colour, Font Size, Font Alignment (Left, Right, Centre)
- Bold & Italic
- As well as add a Hyperlink
Editing The Background
You can edit;
- Background Colour
- Background Width (Full or Wrap Text)
- Background Corner Radius
Saved Document Styles
Any Title you create within a Publication will be saved in the Document Styles section in the editing options.
This means that you can apply previous styles by simply clicking select on the style you want to apply
Titles are great for introducing your Publication, and for breaking up information and creating sections.
- Easily add and style any title or sub-title exactly how you need
- Full editing options available to customise the look of your titles
- Title styles are saved in Document Styles to apply to new titles,saving you time and effort
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.