Publicate is all about creating email newsletters and web roundups from curated content, we call these Publications.
You can add any type of content to a Publication;
- Web Link or URL - Anything you find online that has a URL or Weblink can be added to a Publication, so Youtube, Blogs, Medium, Twitter, Slideshare etc etc, even Drive and Dropbox links. Anything with a URL can be added to a Publication
- Files - Like Web links, absolutely any file type can be added to a Publication, so PDF, Excel, .CSV, .Mov, .Key, .PPT, .Doc etc etc. Any file type.
- Images - You can upload and add any image type to Publications, .JPG, . JPEG, .PNG, .SVG etc etc (We do not yet support GIF, but it is currently being worked on)
- Text - Any amount or style of text can be added to your Publications, enabling you to share insight, tell stories and give your opinion
Adding Content To A Publication
To add content to a Publication you can either add content from your Content Library (see here for more info on adding content to your library) or directly in the Publication editor.
Using Content From Your Content Library
This is as simple as Drag & Drop.
Just find the content that you want to use in your Library, and drag it over to the empty content layout that you want to add the content to.
All content types, excluding text can be found in your library and added in this way.
Adding Content Directly Within A Publication
Once you have added a Row Layout to the Publication you will see that each empty content space is split into four options;
You can add the content directly to the empty space by selecting the content type you require;
Note: Adding content directly within the Publication editor will also automatically add it to your content library for you to use again in the future.
Removing Content Added to a Publication
To remove content just mouse over the content that you want to remove and click on the trash can icon
Editing Content & Images In a Publication
For information on editing content visit this Help Article.
You can create Publications from any content. Content you find online, or content you have created, uploaded or text. So you have full customisation control.
- Add any type of content to your Publications, Text, Images, Files and URL's
- Add content from your library with Drag & Drop
- Add content directly from within the Publication on any empty content layout block
If you have any other questions or we can help with anything else please just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right.