It only takes a minute to connect Pocket as a content source to Publicate. Once you have connected Pocket any content that you add to your Pocket account, will automatically be added to your Content Library in Publicate. Ready for you to add to your newsletters and web roundups.
How to integrate with Pocket
1. Log in to Publicate, and click on the Connect a Source button in the left menu
2. Click ‘Connect’ on the Pocket option
3. Authorise Publicate to connect to your Pocket account.
(Don’t worry, we don’t see any messages that you write, we only pull in the URL’s of content that has been shared in the connected channel)
5. You will then see the content you have added to Pocket automatically adding to your Content Library.
Ready to be used in your email newsletters and web roundups.
Pocket is the webs favourite "Save it for later" bookmarking service, with a great mobile app and offline viewer. The Publicate Pocket integration ensures that all of the content you need to create your email newsletters and web roundups, is automatically in your Content Library when you need it.
- Connect your Pocket account to your Content Library.
- Automatically add any content that you add to Pocket to your Publicate content library.
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).