Connecting Feedly is quick and easy. Once you have connected Feedly to your Publicate account, you can automatically add content to your Publicate library from your Feedly Boards or any content you select to "Read later". Ready for you to add to your newsletters and web roundups.
How to integrate with Feedly
1. Log in to Publicate, and click on the Connect button in your Content Library
2. Click ‘Connect’ on the Feedly option.
3. Sign into your Feedly account to authorise the connection to Publicate.
4. Select which boards you want to connect to your Content Library
You can choose to add all of your boards, or just specific ones. If you want to add connect your Read Later content, connect the Read Later board.
5. Adding "Read Later" content
To add Read later content to your library, once you have connected the Read Later feed, all you need to do is click on the Read Later button on content in Feedly
6. Adding content to boards
Once you have connected a board to your library, you can add content to it by clicking on the Save to Board button in Feedly
7. You will then see any content that you select to "Read Later" or added to any other connected boards appear in your Content Library.
Ready to be used in your email newsletters and web roundups.
Feedly connects all your favourite content sources to one place so that you can easily find the best content, without having to visit 100's of different sites. The Publicate Feedly integration ensures that all of the content you need to create amazing email newsletters and web roundups, is automatically in your Content Library when you need it.
- Connect Feedly directly to Publicate
- Automatically adds any content that you select to "Read Later" to your Publicate Content Library
- Connect any Feedly Board to Publicate to automatically add content that you add to that board
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).