Adding content automatically from your blog or website to Publicate is simple with the new RSS integration. Once set up any content added to your blog or website will instantly be in your library ready for you to use in your newsletters and web roundups.
First if you don't already have an account with Publicate, you will need to set one up here, just click here to get started (no signup required)
How To Connect Your Blog or Website RSS
1. Log in to Publicate, and click on the Connect button in your Content Library
2. Click ‘Connect’ on the RSS option
3. Add your blog or Website RSS URL
If you are not sure what the RSS URL is of your blog or website is, you can usually find it by typing /RSS or /feed after your blog or websites URL in the browser.
For instance Publicates' blog RSS URL is blog.publicate.it/feed, and looks like this;
Once you have your RSS URL, then just paste it into the field and hit save;
4. You will then see content from your blog or website appear in your content library.
It will also automatically add any new content added to your blog or website to your library, ready to be used in your email newsletters and web roundups.
6. Editing or Replacing an RSS URL
To edit or replace an RSS URL just hit the delete button next to the current RSS URL, and paste in the edited or updated one that you would like to add.
When your done just click Done to exit.
Connecting your blog or websites RSS to your content library means that you will always have the latest content in your library for when you need it to create email newsletters and weekly web roundups.
- Connect any RSS URL to your content library
- Automatically adds any content that is added to your website or blog to your content library in real time
If you have other products you would like to see integrated, or would like to learn more about using Publicate, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window on the right (Only available if you are logged in).